We wanted to take a moment to share with you the exciting
new development that will enhance your online bill payment
experience. On July 24th, KANZA Bank will be launching a
new Bill Payment and Presentment product!
Bill Payment and Presentment offers you
not only the ability to pay all of your bills from one simple-to-use
site, but also provides you with the convenience of receiving,
viewing and managing your bills at the same online location.
And certainly, you'll continue to experience the easy and
secure 24/7 access to your bill pay information that you
have come to expect from KANZA Bank. Bill Payment and Presentment
offers the following features and benefits:
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and
- Request a year-end CD of bills and payments.
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each
- Run payment reports and create custom reports.
- Use multiple funding accounts to pay your bills.
- And much more!
- The system does the work for you! You only log in when
you need to send a payment!
- Compile tax information in record time.
- Send payments when you want to, how you want to.
- Create specialized reports to help during tax time.
- You can pay different bills from different checking
Below are a few key dates you need
to be aware of:
July 21 - Bill Pay registration
goes down. No new Bill Pay accounts can be opened from now
until July 24th. All payments in the system before 7/22
will migrate to the new system and be paid as originally
July 22 - The Bill Pay button is disabled.
You will no longer be able to schedule new payments. All
payments in the system before today will be paid as originally
scheduled, but no new payments can be entered.
July 23 - Bill Pay is unavailable. All
payments scheduled to go out on this day will be sent.
July 24 - KANZA Bank's new Bill Payment and Presentment
goes live before noon. The new and improved Bill Payment
and Presentment button will be enabled and ready for use.
New payments can be entered at this time. When Bill Payment
and Presentment goes live, you will not need to re-register.
We hope that you enjoy using our new Bill Payment and Presentment
product and all of the features it has to offer. Please
feel free to view the 6 minute Bill Payment and Presentment