LOVE AT FIRST SWIPE
Swipe your way to a romantic night in with KANZA Bank's Love at First Swipe Campaign! Here is how it works - Use your KANZA Bank MasterDebit card and be entered into the drawing. Each swipe is an entry from February 1 - March 15! The winner will take home: A bottle of wine, candles, home spa treatments, and a local dining gift card - a $250 vaule.
Only signature, non-pinned card transactions will be considered for entry. Pinned based transactions will not count for entry. See offical rules below.
HOW TO ENTER
Swipe, dip or insert your KANZA Bank debit card to pay at your favorite retailer.
Choose the credit option and sign your name to complete
- If the retailer asks or the terminal prompts you to choose debit or credit, choose credit.
- If the “Enter Your Pin” box immediately pops up, just ask the cashier how to choose credit instead.
Please note: When completing a credit transaction with your KANZA Bank debit card, you will be asked to sign instead of entering your PIN.
Romantic Night In Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Non-purchase entries and purchase entries have an equal chance of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The romantic night in (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. You must be 21 or older as of 3/15/2021. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. KANZA Bank affiliates, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3. CONTEST TIMING: Begins at 12:00:00AM Central Time (“CT”) on 2/1/2021, and ends at 11:59:59PM CT on 3/15/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter: 1) Online Entry: You may enter this Contest by submitting an entry here. 2) Automatic Entry: An eligible KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit cardholder will automatically receive one (1) Contest entry for each eligible KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit Card signature based purchase made during the Promotional Period at a participating merchant location in the U.S. Only eligible KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit Card purchases or payments made with a KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit card that is not in default under the account agreement for that account and issued by KANZA Bank are eligible for automatic entry. KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit Cards issued in connection to a commercial account are not eligible to participate or win. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Contest was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), and payment of late fees or over-limit fees are excluded from automatic entry. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit cards or debit card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 3/15/2021, in order to be eligible.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/17/2021 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by KANZA Bank. KANZA Bank's decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Contest. Prize winner will be notified by overnight or U.S. Mail and/or telephone on or about 3/17/2021 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and federal and state tax releases, and return these documents, properly executed within 5 days of notification. Completed documents can be retuned via secure email, fax, or mail. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; KANZA Bank's inability to contact potential winner within 1 week of winner selection; or prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at KANZA Bank's discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
6. ODDS: The actual odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZE: One (1) basket with a bottle of wine, candles, at-home spa treatments and local dining gift card. Approximate Retail Value "ARV": $250 Contest winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older on or before
March 15, 2021. Any and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of KANZA Bank, which are final and binding. By accepting the prize, winners consent to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by KANZA Bank, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless KANZA Bank from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Contest or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that KANZA Bank have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee,
statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Contest.
9. GENERAL: KANZA Bank will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify winners. KANZA Bank will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on KANZA Bank's products and promotions. KANZA Bank is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, and transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries , or in any Contest-related materials. KANZA Bank reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of potential winner, including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant’s permission for KANZA Bank to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, potential winner shall authorize such check. KANZA Bank reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify potential winner based on the results of the background check or failure to properly authorize such check. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. KANZA Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice and for any reason including, if in KANZA Bank's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, KANZA Bank may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prize in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, KANZA Bank reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. KANZA Bank's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. KANZA Bank reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, KANZA Bank reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity,
interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and KANZA Bank in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Kansas.
11. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNER’S NAMES: For the names of the winners, available after 3/17/2021, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by 4/1/2021, to: KANZA Bank, PO Box 781870, Wichita, KS 67207.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Administrator: KANZA Bank, PO Box 781870, Wichita, KS 67207.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE ROMANTIC NIGHT IN Contest. No Entrants have yet won. Open only to legal 50 U.S. & D.C. residents who are 21 or older as of 3/15/2021. Void in P.R. and where prohibited. Begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 2/1/2021, and ends at 11:59:59PM CT on 3/15/2021 ("Promotion Period"). TO ENTER: 1) Automatic Entry: An eligible KANZA Bank Mastercard Debit Card cardholder will automatically receive one (1) Contest entry for each eligible signature purchase made during the Promotion Period at a participating merchant locations in the U.S. Enter as often as you wish; however, each online entry will count as one (1) entry into the random drawing and must be received prior to 3/15/2021. 2) Online Entry: You may enter this Contest by navigating to www.kanzabank.com. Mechanical reproductions prohibited. All entries are the sole property of KANZA Bank. PRIZE: One (1) gift card to a local restaurant (where applicable) or DoorDash, one (1) bottle of wine, two (2) wine glasses, two (2) candles, (1) at-home spa treatment kit. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $250 Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.